Email For Pricing
Leafproof Gutter Protection System is a solid gutter cover designed with the patented “S” bend technology which utilizes surface tension to allow water to flow freely into the small ¼” channel while keeping out debris. Leafproof attaches to existing gutters and is installed under the first row of shingles without penetrating the roof with screws or nails. We offer both the standard Leafproof and the Leafproof XP designed for use where extreme protection is needed from high flow rainwater. Leafproof is manufactured from heavy duty .024 gauge aluminum and has a color line intended to exactly match Lynch Aluminum’s color line. We also carry the Leafproof endcaps and inside miters (both sold separately) for a consistent, seamless appearance and installation.
XP Leafproof® – 4′ pieces @100′ per box
Leafproof® is a solid aluminum gutter cover that installs over existing gutters without penetrating your roof. The patented “S-Bend” slows the flow of rainwater, causing the water to adhere to the Leafproof® panel.
The Leafproof® System can be installed on any type of roofing, including shingles, slate, metal and tile, and on any roof pitch.
- Small ¼-inch water channel opening leaves gutters virtually impenetrable.
- Made of sturdy .024-gauge aluminum
- Sturdy .024 aluminum will deter damage from critters.
- Endcaps prevent small animals and birds from entering and nesting.
- Offers a lifetime, non-pro-rated transferable warranty on finish.
- Installed under the first row of shingles.
- Attaches to your existing gutter. Does not use screws or nails in the roof.
- Complete enclosure (including premade end caps) prevents penetration by birds and small animals.
- Aesthetically low profile matches your gutters and roofline for enhanced curb appeal.
- LeafProof® also helps prevent damage from ice and snow.